We’ve recently launched the German and Russian versions of our board games portal. You can switch between these languages on the homepage by clicking on the relevant icon in the header.
Connect 4 (also known as Four in a Row and Four in a Line) is a rather tough and exciting nut to crack. Connect Four belongs to the classification of an adversarial, since the player’s advantage is the opponent’s disadvantage.
This game awaits all online skill games enthusiasts on http://skillgamesboard.com/play-connect-four-online.aspx
On top of that, there are 2 other popular online board games on the way: Backgammon and Mahjong. More information on the dates of the release will follow.
Squares are a 2-player logic board game. Also known as Hiroba Do or Four Square, it is played on a customizable board with 4×4 to 12×12 intersections. The name of the game is to place pieces to form squares of any size and at any angle. You can check it out and challenge your friend online via this link: http://skillgamesboard.com/play-squares-online.aspx.
AOL subscribers used to play this game back in 1996-1997. And, even before, in the early 80’s, this game was implemented on ZX Zpectrum!
On top of that, we’ve enhanced our portal design for smartphones and tablets. You can evaluate it right away by visiting http://skillgamesboard.com on your mobile device.
We’re much obliged to you for your valuable feedback we’re receiving every single day! With your help Skillgamesboard.com has become ultimately user-friendly for the owners of small-screen iOS and Android devices! Here’s what it means for you:
- the site objects and elements have become larger;
- now there is no need to zoom in and zoom out;
- all texts are now easier to read;
- huge buttons that are much easier to click on.
We’ve made the site perfect for using on mobile devices, where nothing could distract you from gaming. The stuff but not the fluff! Check this out yourselves. Visit http://skillgamesboard.com on your smartphone or tablet and tell us what you think!
- Backgammon now available on SkillGamesBoard.com!
- Mahjong by SkillGamesBoard Revamped – Play first, Everything Else Later!
- Find Squares by SkillGamesBoard on Google Play!
- Get Reversi by SkillGamesBoard on Google Play!
- Chess by SkillGamesBoard available on Google Play!
- Mahjong Solitaire by SkillGamesBoard released on Google Play!
- Hexxagon Friends by Skillgamesboard now available on Facebook.
- Go now available in the Chrome Web Store.
- Gomoku with Friends released in the Chrome Web Store.
- Hexxagon with Friends published in the Chrome Web Store.